At Gables Exceptional Smiles, our dentist, Dr. Michael Perez, and our team know that for many people, the cost of dental care in Coral Gables, Florida, can be a barrier from making and appointment. We do not want financial concerns to keep you from enjoying a clean and healthy smile, which is why we have a number of different payment options. Contact our office today at 305-442-9499 for more information.
- Care Credit
- Credit Cards
- All PPO plans accepted
- Child Medicaid from 3 years old to 20 years old
- GES Oral Health Saving plan
Our solution for making quality dental care affordable and accessible for you entire family.
At Gables Exceptional Smiles, the office of Dr. Michael Perez, we recognize that quality dental care is presently beyond the reach of millions of Americans. To offset the spiraling cost of care, we have developed the GES Oral Health Savings Plan. Now, with with the convenience of controlled costs and flexible hours, world class dental care is even more affordable and accessible than ever.
The Plan At A Glance
- The Annual Enrollment Fee is $345
- Each additional family member added to the plan, there is only a $150 annual fee up to 13 years old
What’s included in the Enrollment Fee:
- Two regular checkups per year – $150 value
- Two regular cleaning per year – $250 value
- All necessary x-rays including full mouth series (once every 3 years) – $175 value or Bite Wings (once per year) – $90 value
For ALL dental treatment that you complete during the 12 month enrollment period (not calendar year), you will receive a 10-20% discount, with no annual limits. This even applies to elective procedures such as Deep Bleaching, Veneers, 6 month smiles and Invisalign.
In order to offer the substantial procedure fee courtesies available under the terms of this plan, we must adhere to the following payment policies:
- The one year membership must be paid in full at the time of enrollment
- The membership will be valid for one year from the date the annual renewal is remitted
- All treatment fees are due and payable at the time service is rendered
- All fees for treatment requiring multiples visits or lab feed are due upon the first visit
- Gables Exceptional Smiles reserves the right to refuse treatment and/or terminate this membership without notice if the member’s account becomes delinquent at any time. All other GES terms and conditions of service apply
Procedure fee courtesies offered under this plan shall not apply to any treatment already in progress prior to enrollment in the plan and may not be combined with dental insurance benefits, an other discounts, promotions or 3rd party financing plans (Care Credit or Chase Health Advance). This is not a dental insurance plan but a discount plan applicable at Gables Exceptional Smiles.